- Former President of Handicapped Adults of Volusia County (HAVOC)
- Con to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
“I explained to Mr. Hancock that my disabilities are such that I cannot vote using any of the DREs on the market.”
“Does the EAC Really Care if Voting Machines Are Accessible?,” Oregon Voter Rights Coalition website, Mar. 10, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President, HAVOC, 2005-2006
- Board of Directors, Florida Fair Election Coalition
- Retired systems engineer
- School unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: