- Former Chair of the Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Project 1583 Voting Machine Reliability Task Group
- None Found to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
No position found as of Oct. 13, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former Chair, Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Project 1583 Voting Machine Reliability Task Group
- Principal Engineering Director specializing in electronic systems reliability analysis, The Omnicon Group
- “Five People to Watch,” Newsday Long Island Business Report, 2000
- School unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: