- Legislative Analyst at Verified Voting Foundation and VerifiedVoting.org
- Con to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
“I have been actively engaged in efforts to call public attention to various problems and issues related to the use of electronic voting machines in the conduct of our elections.”
statement on his website (accessed July 21, 2006)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Legislative Analyst, Verified Voting Foundation and VerifiedVoting.org, 2003-present
- Director of Scientific Computing, University of California Observatories/Lick Observatory, 1999-present
- Research Astronomer, University of California Observatories/Lick Observatory, 1976-present
- Co-organized the Forum on Electronic Voting at University of California, Santa Cruz, 2003
- Member, Voting Systems Review Panel for the City of Santa Cruz, California
- BA, Information and Computer Science, University of California
- None found
- Quoted in: