- Investigative Journalist and Freelance Writer
- Con to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
“Both touch-screen DRE’s and paper based optical scan systems have spectacularly failed across the country so far this year as well, and contingency plans have been called from both Republicans and Democrats alike to have such contingency plans in place at local jurisdictions should such machines continue to fail this November.”
“Boxer, Dodd Introduce 11th Hour Emergency Paper Ballot Legislation in Senate,” The Brad Blog (accessed Sep. 26, 2006)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Investigative journalist and freelance writer contributing to several publications, including Mother Jones, Editor and Publisher, Columbus Free Press, Harvard’s Nieman Foundation of Journalism, Democratic Underground, Salon.com and several others
- Maintains web log, The Brad Blog, that discusses election and electronic voting machines regularly
- Co-founder, Velvet Revolution U.S., a coalition of groups dedicated to government reform
- Host of radio program, The Brad Show
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts), New York University, 1988
- Quoted in: