- Founder and Chair of Hart InterCivic, Inc.
- Pro to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
“Voters are beginning to realize the benefits of electronic voting. Millions of citizens are casting ballots that would otherwise be lost without industry innovation. Millions more have the promise of voting a secret ballot for the first time. In short, this industry plays an important role in building a stronger democracy for all Americans.”
Press release announcing the formation of the Election Technology Council, Dec. 9, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and Chair, Hart InterCivic, Inc., an electronic voting machine manufacturer
- Former Chair, Election Technology Council
- Testified before the California Secretary of State’s Voting Systems Testing Summit
- BA, University of Texas at Austin
- Created Hart InterCivic, Inc. as a spin-off of Hart Graphics
- Quoted in: