- Pro to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
“Now is an exciting time in the field of elections, and we are thrilled to partner with so many jurisdictions in the United States and worldwide to provide secure, accurate, and reliable voting solutions that improve participation in the democratic process.”
ES&S website (accessed Apr. 14, 2006)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
“Election Systems and Software, Inc. is the world’s largest and most experienced provider of total election management solutions with over 74,000 systems installed worldwide.”
“About ES&S – Company Overview,” ES&S website (accessed Sep. 22, 2008)
“At Election Systems & Software, we recognize the incredible responsibility we have to voters around the world. We’re very proud of and take seriously our role in the democratic process. Maintaining voter confidence — and enhancing the voting experience — is at the core of our mission as a company.”
“About ES&S – Company Overview, Aldo Tesi, President & Chief Executive Officer,” ES&S website (accessed Sep. 22, 2008)
- None found
- Quoted in:
- Do Electronic Voting Machines Accurately Capture Voter Intent?
- Are Electronic Voting Machines Accessible to Disabled Voters?
- Did Electronic Voting Machines Work Well in the November 7, 2006 General Election?
- Do Electronic Voting Machines Store Votes Securely?
- Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?
- Is It Possible to Have a Meaningful Recount from an Electronic Voting Machine?