- 43rd President of the United State of America
- None Found to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
No position found as of Sep. 9, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- 43rd President of the United States of America, 2001-present
- Governor, State of Texas, 1994-2000
- MBA, Harvard Business School, 1975
- BA, Yale University, 1968
- Son of George H.W. Bush, 41st President of the United States of America
- Quoted in: