- Former President of the Information Technology Association of America
- Pro to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
“The states that have broadly implemented Direct Recording Electronic (DRE) voting technology extensively, experienced the best residual vote rates in the nation.”
Letter to U.S. Representative John Conyers, Jr., Apr. 15, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President of the Information Technology Association of America, 1995-2006
- Former President of the World Information Technology and Services Alliance
- Former member of Commonwealth of Virginia Research and Technology Advisory Commission
- Board of Directors of the World Congress on Information Technology, 1998
- Graduate degree, Yale University
- BA, University of Pittsburgh
- 2006 Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate in Virginia
- Quoted in: