- Former Commissioner of the Bureau of Commissions Elections and Legislation of the State of Pennsylvania
- None Found to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to electronic voting machine issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to electronic voting machine issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former Commissioner, Bureau of Commissions, Elections and Legislation, State of Pennsylvania
- Union County Chamber of Commerce, Community Service Award and the Governor’s Award for Local Excellence, 2001
- National Association of Counties, Distinguished County Elected Official, 2000
- Pennsylvania County Commissioner of the Year by PA Partners-Workforce, 1998 and 1996
- Union County Commissioner, 1988-2005
- BA, History, University of Pennsylvania, 1968
- None found