- Chief Security Strategist at Security Innvoation, Inc.
- Con to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
“I wrote a five-line script in Visual Basic that would allow you to go into the central tabulator and change any vote total you wanted, leaving no logs… All software has security vulnerability – this is just particularly bad… There should be much more severe security testing requirements. The key, from my perspective, is you need to raise awareness that these vulnerabilities do exist and can be exploited and you need a way of measuring security.”
from an interview with Computerworld magazine, Jan. 19, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Chief Security Strategist, Security Innovation, Inc.
- Adjunct Professor of Computer Security, Florida Institute of Technology
- Trains software developers and security testers from major corporations, including Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Cisco, Symantec, and SAIC
- Delivered keynote address at several computer security meetings, including STAR, Quality Week, RSA, Gartner, and COMPSEC
- Most Valuable Professional in Developer Security, Microsoft Corporation, 2005
- PhD, Applied Mathematics, Florida Institute of Technology
- None found
- Quoted in: