- Inventor of the Mechanical Lever Voting Machine
- None Found to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
No position found as of Feb. 13, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Organizes Automatic Voting Machines Corporation (AVM), one of two companies that manufactured all the mechanical lever voting machines used in the United States
- Patents the first mechanical lever voting machine, the Myers Automatic Booth (U.S. Patent 415,549 , 1889
- Patents a type of mechanical voting machine that relies on tokens being deposited into slots. This machine (U.S. Patent 415,548) is a variation to the Myers Automatic Booth but never became commercially successful, 1889
- None found