- Executive Director of VotersUnite!
- Con to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
“The Electronic Voting Machine Vendor locomotive is still running away down the track at an alarming speed. However, this week some states and county election officials seem to be beginning to notice and are now sending out signals that they intend to either stop the train or – barring that — at least ensure that companies such as Election Systems and Software (ES&S) do not profit too much from their arrogance, ineptitude and now epidemic failures… Election officials have been forced to change voting procedures in many states and counties to accommodate for ES&S’ growing array of failures. Meanwhile no one seems to be talking about the people who will be most affected by this train wreck; the voter.”
“2006 E-VOTING ‘TRAIN WRECK’: Investigations and Problems Continue to Spread,” Vote TrustUSA, May 1, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Director and Information Manager, VoterUnite!
- Information Manager, Vote TrustUSA
- Compiles and distributes Daily Voting News, a daily service of voting news articles
- Lobbied Washington Legislature to require electronic voting machines to include Voter Verified Paper Ballots
- Journalist who writes about electronic voting machines and general voting issues
- U.S. Navy (retired)
- None found
- None found
- Quoted in: