- Director of the Franklin County Board of Elections, OH
- Pro to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
“Franklin County’s experience in 15th Ohio Congressional District recount, as well as the three other recounts conducted of the 2006 General Election and the three subsequent voluntary audits of the paper tapes to the electronic record conducted by the Board and the local newspaper, demonstrates the accuracy of electronic voting systems and the benefit of State and local control over election, audit, and recount definitions and procedures.”
“Voting Machines’ Audit” Committee on House Administration Elections Subcommittee, Mar. 20, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to electronic voting machine issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to electronic voting machine issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director, Franklin County Board of Elections, Ohio, 2003-present
- President of the Ohio Association of Elections Officials, 2003-present
- Witness, before the U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on House Administration’s Elections Subcommittee, “Voting Machines’ Audits,” Mar. 20, 2007
- Former Head, Franklin County Republican Party, Ohio, 2002
- Member, Republican Party
- MBA, Ohio State University
- High School Diploma, Worthington Christian High School, Ohio
- None found
- Quoted in: