- Nationwide Coordinator of the Verified Voting Foundation and VerifiedVoting.org
- Con to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
“We’re expected to trust that our votes were accurately recorded even though this [electronic voting] system lacks any way for us to verify that.”
“Electronic Voting Was a Fiasco,” North County Times, Mar. 15, 2004)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Nationwide Coordinator, Verified Voting Foundation and VerifiedVoting.org
- Co-founder and former Chairwoman, Safe, Accurate, Verified Elections (SAVE)-Democracy, a voter advocacy group
- Provided testimony about electronic voting systems before the former California Secretary of State’s Panel on Voting Systems and Procedures and the San Diego County Board of Supervisors
- School unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: