- Former Senior Editor at Wired magazine
- Con to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
Many voters are wondering if they should be worried about the [electronic voting machines]. Unfortunately, the answer is yes…The electronic nature of the new voting machines, combined with their lack of physical audit trail for each vote, leaves a hole that crooks with inside access could exploit.”
“Is E-Voting Safe?,” PC World, June, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Freelance technology writer who has written articles for Wired, New York Times, PC World, The New Republic, and others
- Silver Medal, ASBPE Awards for Excellence, 2005 West for article “Is E-Voting Safe?” PC World, June, 2004, 2005
- Senior Editor, Wired magazine, 2000-2001
- Software Engineer, Computing Devices, Inc., 1991-1996
- BS, Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1985
- None found
- Quoted in: