- None Found to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
No position found
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
For-profit information technology consulting firm
Providing software and technology solutions that fundamentally change the ways clients achieve success
- None found
- Quoted in:
- Is Transmitting Votes from Individual Polling Stations to the Central Tabulation Center a Secure Process?
- Are There Sufficient Procedures in Place to Guard against Physical Tampering with Electronic Voting Machines?
- Is It Possible for One Person to Vote Multiple Times in the Same Election on an Electronic Voting Machine?
- Should Source Code for Electronic Voting Machines Be Publicly Available?