- Election reform advocate at VotersUnite!
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
“The results from this study show that a county’s buying touchscreens will increase their annual expenditures by 57.3%. Owning optical scanners should increase their expected annual costs 16.9%. Optical scanners have the further advantage of providing a voter verified paper ballot that can be used to audit the machine’s data and for any needed independent recount.”
“Report on a Survey of Changes in Total Annual Expenditures for Florida Counties Before and After Purchase of Touch Screens and A Comparison of Total Annual Expenditures for Touch Screens and Optical Scanners,” Dec. 1, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Election reform advocate, VotersUnite!
- Member, Sarasota Alliance for Fair Elections (S.A.F.E.)
- Retired psycholinguist, specializing in language and the brain and specifically child acquisition of language
- PhD, Education, Harvard University
- MA, Linguistics, Harvard University
- None found
- Quoted in: