- Author and Radio Show Host
- Con to the question "Do Electronic Voting Machines Improve the Voting Process?"
“Perhaps it’s just a coincidence that the sudden rise of inaccurate exit polls happened around the same time corporate-programmed, computer-controlled, modem-capable voting machines began recording and tabulating ballots. But if any of this is true, there’s not much of a paper trail from the voters’ hand to prove it… Many citizens believe, however, that turning the programming and maintenance of voting over to private, for-profit corporations, answerable only to their owners, officers, and stockholders, puts democracy itself at peril.”
“If You Want To Win An Election, Just Control The Voting Machines,” Common Dreams, Jan. 31, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Author and radio show host focused on culture, communications, and politics
- Adjunct Faculty, Department of Psychology, Goddard College
- Smithsonian Institute selected one of his books to be included in their permanent collection, 2004
- Invited guest of Pope John Paul II, 1998, and His Holiness The Dalai Lama, 1999
- Founded 7 corporations over the past 30 years
- “Top Ten New Voices in Talk Radio,” Radio Ink
- None found
- None found
- Quoted in: